For a life-threatening emergency, call 102 or 108 or immediately go to the nearest emergency room.
You can’t plan for emergencies. But, when the worst happens, you can depend on Raghavendra Hospital for your immediate health needs. Our emergency medicine specialists are committed to diagnosing and treating a wide range of severe and life-threatening conditions rapidly and efficiently.
Every day, we see and treat people in a variety of emergencies, including:
- Fever (Dengue/Malaria etc.)
- Heart attacks and other causes of chest pain
- Numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg
- Sudden dizziness, loss of coordination or balance
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Injuries from accidents at home and work
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Abdominal pain
- Burn injuries
- Emotional distress
- Difficulty speaking
- Sudden blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- Fractures with bones showing
- Overdoses or poisoning
Raghavendra Hospitals’ emergency specialists will begin developing your diagnostic plans to ensure the best care as you enter our doors.
- 24/7 emergency care
- Walk-ins welcome
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions for safety
- Compassionate doctors who listen to understand
- Lab and imaging services on site
- ICU beds that are specially designed to monitor physiological information of critically ill patients
You can rest assured that our hospitals and emergency rooms have safeguards to minimize the exposure risks related to coronavirus (COVID-19) for our patients and our care teams.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.