Raghavendra’s General Medicine Services:
1. Patients with a variety of symptoms and complaints are cared for (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.)
2. Patients with long-term medical conditions are cared for (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
3. Medical needs of hospitalised patients are managed holistically.
4. Preventing disease and promoting good health
Patients with multi-system disorders are cared for by doctors in this department. For persons with more serious medical problems, they collaborate closely with specialists, taking their advise into account while establishing and implementing a treatment plan.
Foot, Ankle, and Lower Leg
General medical care to adult patients through
- Speciality Clinic
- Intensive Care Units
General Medicine Diagnostic Centre in Hyderabad
Supporting Diagnostic facilities
The primary objectives of this department are:
- Accurate diagnosis
- Prompt treatment
- Patient awareness regarding preventive aspects of the diseases
The department works in close association with all other superspecialities to ensure that the needs of all types of patients are properly identified and met.